The kitchen has a "bar" style seating, where the kids can sit on the stools while I can cook.
Another great feature of the house (which we have not been able to use much since it has been raining a lot) is the garden. It is very big and we can´t wait to plant, install a play area for the kids and have a plastic pool for the summer! Overall it has been great to have such a big space for everyone. We do miss Vinny much more now, as we know he would love the space too!
Josefine has been talking a lot. She clearly understands both language and speaks a mixture of both when she talks. She is constantly looking at our mouths and tries to repeat the words. Today she said - BEAU...FUL (=beautiful). She also makes herself clear when she wants to eat something, when I offer her diferent options of snack she says "no" and shakes her head. When I finally say something she likes she says "YEAH" and nods her whole body. Her favourite activities during play time are:
- stacking blocks or putting small items in boxes
- "reading" - she can sit for a long period of time with comic (!!!) books or any other book that has images. I think she got this by watching Kaio, who can also spend hours with a book, just looking at the images
- stealing the toy Kaio is playing with and run away, laughing! (naughty naughty... but also very funny)
- Playing with dolls. Oma and daddy gave her dolls recently and she then grabs a spoon and feeds them, she also gets a blanky and put them to sleep.
As always, it is dificult to pick the best pictures, as so many are just adorable and perfect, but here are my latest favourites:
- Kaio and Josefine admiring the new oven (and eating a snack and being very cute):
Josefine loves the waffeltjes Oma makes:
Kaio loves them too!!!!
Kaio and Josefine being adorable and eating waffletjes (Josefine loves to imitate her big brother):
At the mall where they allow kids to paint the wall... (let´s hope they don´t do the same at home):
'Someone' discovered the pantry:
Kaio at the dinosaur expo. He is fascinated by them!
Josefine trying the new jacket she got from her cousin Ana Julia.. she is ready for the catwalk!