Thursday, April 02, 2009

Budapest

Last week I had a meeting in Budapest and on friday Jason and Kaio joined me. Kaio was a great traveller and both Jason and Kaio had fun flying together. Kaio's face was priceless when he saw me - he had just woken up and had a big pouty lip, but when he saw me he opened a huge smile and opened his arms to hug me!!!!! (moments like that are just unforgetful!)
The weekend in Budapest was great. We enjoyed the local architecture, food and hanging out together. Kaio also seemed to have enjoyed the museum. (it was also one of my most enjoyable visits to a museum since Kaio seemed to really be interested in what I was showing him) I showed him the 'birdies', butterflies, babies, etc on antique pots, glasses and paintings while Jason could enjoy the exhibition! Let’s hope he will take after daddy and Oma and really enjoy museums.
Kaio didn't take many naps during the day since he was so interested in everything around him. Luckily he slept really well during the night. (with daylight saving kicking this weekend, we actually got to 'sleep in' on sunday) The flight back also went great (mommy and daddy giving Kaio his full attention). The only minor issue was when we took off, Kaio looked out the window and panicked. He wanted to get as far away from the window as possible and later he kept closing the window and avoiding to look at it. He behaved really well and even ate a whole sandwich he got from the flight attendant.

No comments: