Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kaio has become a very fluent little boy. The other day he even told me a story. In the past, he asked me to tell stories and I would make up random stories about police officers, horses, dogs, etc but the other day I motivated him to tell me a story and he made up a cute little story about a mommy cow and a baby cow who lived in a little house and mommy cow made the baby cow some dinner after he played outside! He also does a condensed version of the 3 little pigs and the bad wolf. He is also very attentive to our conversation and often asks what we are talking about. (like it is his business ;-)
On the other hand, Josefine has started to use the sign language and can do "all done" very nicely. She has 5 teeth now and is eating a lot of new foods. She really likes cubes of cheese, raisins, chicken and beef (I give her a entire chunck and she sucks and bites on it), cherry tomatoes, whole potatoes, peas,..., and we keep trying diferent things all the time, which she always accepts. (although she first takes a lick to see if she opens her mouth). She is a fast crawler and goes and gets what she wants. She particularly likes the bathroom (maybe because we always stop her) and the other day she threw my armband in the toilet!





No comments: