Friday, August 02, 2013

Personalities...

I am always amazed in how diferente my kiddos are! As I am working full time now and want to fit in a workout without compromising time with the kids, I wake up at 5am to run. At that time it is still dark/dusk and I enjoy the freshness of the greenbelt and lakes around. I also enjoy the dozens of bunnies and birds I come across... This week, however, I came across 2 coyotes. It is well known they are in our neighborhood, but we had not seen them so far. When I arrived home the kids were awake and I told the story about the coyotes... Both of them were hooked and wanted as many details as possible. At the end Kaio, being very considerate and careful said "mommy, don't go running in that area again" and within a second Josefine says "mommy, can I go running with you?"

No comments: