Friday, November 01, 2013

First Halloween in the US

OHow much fun!!!
In the morning Kaio had a parade at his school, which Josefine and I attend. It was cute to see all kids in such a creative costumes. After I dropped Josefine at school I went back to Kaio's classroom to help with the Halloween party. He was so sweet and thankful I was in his room and kept telling his friends - this is my mommy!!!!
In the afternoon we went to Jason's office for some pumpkin carving and finished the day trick or treating in our neighborhood. It was windy and cold but the kids went to a dozen houses and loved it. They also enjoyed being at home afterwards to open the door and give treats to the other trick or treaters that came by.
A funny story: when we were leaving josefine's school, several people said to have fun trick or treating and Josefine smiled and kept saying - I will! When we got to tha car she asked - what is trick or treating!!!
Kaio was ninja turtle and Josefine sleeping beauty!



No comments: