Sunday, May 18, 2008

boys - home alone!

This week I went on a overnight business trip for the first time. Daddy, Kaio and Vinny were home 'alone'. Jason did very well, eventhough he was also sick (he got the same antibiotics as Kaio is taking) During Kaio's dinner, Jason called me and put me on speaker phone. Kaio looked around trying to find me! He then bursted into a cry when he realized I was not there. He was tired, but it was cute. The next day, when I went to pick him up at daycare, he seemed extra happy to see me. I definitely missed all of my boys!
We have had several people saying Kaio has big eyes. And he really does... he needs them to see everything and everyone.
He is very close to crawling. We got on the floor with him this weekend and put some of his toys out of reach, he lifted his arms and put his legs under his body. He easily turns 360degrees to reach things, turns around and back in any direction.
His two little teeth are adorable and starting to show when he smiles!

No comments: