Sunday, May 03, 2009

Tip toe

Kaio has discovered how to walk on the tip of his toes. It is so cute and funny. I just need to say - "tip toes tip toes" and he walks around very proud of his achievement! He continues to love dancing. Today Jason turned on the radio and instantly he dropped his toy and stood up to dance. He also loves to embrace Jason and I, at the same time, and have a 'group dance'! He seems to have good rhythm. (must be his brazilian side!)
Yesterday we went to the beach. As it was here in the UK, I should've know... I took along Kaio's swimming shorts, my bikini, towels, etc hoping for a fun day, splashing water and enjoying the ocean and sun! However, we spend the day complaining how cold it was and did not get close to the water at all! We had a great time and enjoyed exploring Littlehampton, but it was very windy and cold! Kaio had a lot of fun with Jason and I during the 1 1/2hr train journey each way.

No comments: