Monday, June 22, 2009

Kaio's announcement

As you can see in the pictures above - Kaio is very excited about his new role as 'the big brother'! I am now 4 months pregnant and we are very happy to welcome another baby in December.
We have been starting to 'prepare' Kaio for it. I point at my belly (which is much bigger then with Kaio) and say "baby". He was then pointing at his belly and saying "baby". It took a bit of work for him to understand that he does not have a baby in his belly (nor does daddy). When I do ask him to kiss the baby and he goes straight to my belly! He currently adores babies (tries to hug and kiss all babies he sees) and I am hoping he will stay that way!

2 comments:

hilde O said...

proficiat!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks . Andi & I were wondering about your condition just last nite. Hope you feel well and all goes well.
Grandpa Bernie