Monday, January 11, 2010

He is a charmer

Kaio, March 2008 - 6 months

Kaio, January 2010 - 2 years and 3 months

- Kaio said 'I love you' for the first time without just repeating me. We were in the bus and we were playing, he asked for a hug and then he said - 'I luve uuuu'! It just completely caught me by surprise and was so spontaneous I almost cried.
- The same day, I was breasfeeding Josie and Kaio was sitting next to us on the couch playing with his favourite toy - 'donkey'. When I looked over, he had pulled his shirt up, placed donkey's mouth on his chest and was 'feeding' donkey and making sucking noises. It was so funny!!!!!
- We have taught Kaio to bounce Josie's bouncy chair with only 'one finger' (to avoid her 'flying out' of it when he get's enthousiastic about it) So when I was soothing her and bouncing her chair with my hand he came running to me and said 'only one finger mommy!!!!'
- A couple of days ago, Josie started crying as I was playing with Kaio and went to sooth her and I said - "Don't cry, it's not that bad". Well, now, ever time she cries he goes running to her and says - "It's not that bad baby Josie" while he bounces and tries to shush her... very cute!
- Now that Josie can open her eyes for longer periods and is able to see and follow things, we tell her: "look at your big brother, look at how well he is eating/playing/dancing, etc". You can see Kaio's eye light up and be all proud of what he is doing.

No comments: