Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's day!


Last weekend was mother's day and I can honestly say I am the happiest mommy on earth! I have such a great family and could not imagine a second of my life without any them!
Kaio and daddy prepared a nice breakfast and let me sleep until 8:30. Jason put together a nice album with several pictures from when I was pregnant with Kaio all the way until our trip to Argentina... Kaio was very interested in the album and seemed to know when he was in my belly or when Josie was in 'it' and which baby was Josefine and which one was him.
After that we went for a jog/rollerblade with the kids. Kaio and Josie in the pram, I was jogging and Jason rollerblading! It was by the river and we all enjoyed it!
For lunch we went to Oma for a nice barbeque! Jason and Opa did the cooking! We had some champagne, good chats and looked at pictures when we were young! We had a relaxing afternoon and finished the day chatting about our lovely children over a glass of wine! (while they were sounds asleep)

No comments: