Friday, June 18, 2010

Some Kaio cuteness:
- He grabs the phone (my mobile, a fake or toy phone) and says he is talking to titio ou titia. He talks to them saying "tudo bem contigo?" (Are you alright?) "Eu fui para escolinha hoje" (eu fui para a escolinha hoje), etc and sometimes e starts babbling in an imaginary language...
- He is learning a lot at school, 2 months ago they learned all about Indians (what they eat, how they dress and how they sit). Last week I sat down on the floor to play with him and crossed my legs, so he said "mamae senta como indio" (mommy sits like an Indian)
- He is a tattle tale - he comes and tells me "papai me bateu" (daddy hit me) - which is not true, but I think he expects me to tell Jason off because he was not allowed something... (At his school they motivate the kids to tell the teacher when a classmate hurts them, instead of hitting back)
- We discipline Kaio with giving him a warning and counting until 3 when he is not listening. We have heard him a couple of times him pretending to "discipline" somebody (imaginary). He says - "this is a warning! 1...2...3... voce nao te comporta" "Voce disse nao?! Vai para o teu quarto" (did you say 'no'?! Go to your room"
He sure is adorable and makes us giggle a lot!

No comments: