Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kidlets!

Kaio has been doing great! He really is a great kid, which (very normally) has his moments but overall is very sweet, funny, polite and amazing little guy. He loves his sister, loves his family and says very spontaneous and sweet things. Kaio also has developed a very creative imagination and makes up his own stories and sometimes his own language (as if 3 is not enough!). He has been spending at least 1 day a week at Oma and Opa´s house! He loves staying there since he gets really spoiled (like breakfast and TV in bed) but it is a good oportunity for us to spend some good time with Josefine and he gets to bond with his grandparents.
This week I think we got Kaio´s first lie. He had spend the evening at Oma´s house and the next time it was bath time and he said he had already taken a bath at Oma´s (which I knew he hadn´t) and so I said - "are you sure? Because I think I might call Oma to make sure..." he instantly said "não, não tomei banho... vamos tomar banho?"
Kaio has really cranked up his "por que?" phase and is constantly asking the explanation about things and most of the time our answer to his first por que is followed by many other por que´s. He is also asking a lot of other questions, like this morning he asked me how Josefine came out of my belly ;-)
Josefine saying hi to get my attention is adorable. She sometimes comes crawling toward me, saying "hi, hi, hi" and then she gets to my feet, looks up, with a big smile and says "hiiiiiiiiiii". It is very cute and impossible not the pick her up!
Josefine has adjusted really well at daycare and most days does not cry when I drop her off. She really likes her carers and her classmates!
She likes looking at books (following the example of her brother) and is in the phase of putting items in and out of boxes and containers.

No comments: