Sunday, January 15, 2012

Kaio and mommy day

Kaio has gone to the movies several times (once with titio&Kazuê, another time with daddy and then with titia&Kazuê). So this time I said - I want to take my boy to the movies... just the two of us! We went to see the "Gato de Botas". It was so much fun. Kaio is very much into cartoons and he laughs (out loud), cries, gets aprehensive and just takes the movie seriously. Kaio is at a age that you can do fun programs like that!
Afterwards we went to McDonalds, his favourite! (and which we only allow on special occasions). We had a great chat about speaking english and how he should put effort into speaking it more (since he mainly speaks portuguese lately, he still understands everything in english but always answers in portuguese), we spoke about that he wants to be a pilot when he grows up and we even talked about marriage (!!!) He asked what "being married" was (I had brought up that next week it was our 9 year anniversary) and I explained it was when two people really like each other and live together, have kids, etc. To which he said - "um dia eu quero uma mulher e eu vou ser o pai!" (one day I want to have a wife and be a daddy!)
Kaio is a really sweet, adorable, funny, thoughtful and smart little boy and we love him to pieces! (as you can tell my the pics below!)

No comments: