Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Snippets

It has been more then 2 months since I last posted. Oops! As always, it has been so busy!! Specially adapting to our new home, Colorado.... There have been many occasion I thought about posting events on the blog, but then time just would get the best of me. So, instead of writing long and very sporadic posts I have decided to write snippets and post photos randomly. I am hopeful this will make the blog a bit more active!
Snippet 1:
So today, for dinner the kids wanted corn dogs. To make it a bit more of a balanced meal I made a nice cucumber, tomato and manchego cheese salad with some olive oil. Both kids finished their plate in minutes, when asked if they wanted to repeat anything, Kaio asked for more salad and Josefine for more corn dog. (Kaio did not want more corn dog and Josefine struggled to finish her first salad) They are very different in their food taste!



No comments: