Saturday, February 16, 2008

Soon to be reunited...

(guest writer)As I sit here in London, packing to get ready for my journey to Brasil, I've been transferring some pictures from the camera onto the computer. Last weekend London had beautiful weather - sunny, and around 15 degrees C. Because their bags were packed and there was a bit of time to kill before heading to the airport on a warm winter day, Annelies, Liesbet, Kaio (and myself!) took a stroll through Wandsworth Common. Here are a few nice pictures from that fine London afternoon
Also, here is a picture of Kaio displaying his mastery of sucking on his fingers :)

Finally, I'm very excited to go to Brasil today! It's very difficult to describe how much I miss little Kaio and Annelies. This has certainly been the longest we've all been apart since Kaio was born. I'm bummed that I couldn't see him flip over for the first time this past week...but now Kaio has had more practice doing it and hopefully wants to show off to daddy! :) And now, only 24 hours of traveling and I'll be down in Porto Alegre! (and I've heard that there will be a churrasco (barbeque) waiting for me; I can't wait!

Lots of love,

-Jason

No comments: