Monday, March 17, 2008

Good bye!

Grandma Anita and Aunt Carrie left today. Kaio loved having them stay with us. He love grandma's "mooshes" and tall Aunt Carrie holding him (he got a better view then being helf by mommy....)
Yesteday Grandma Anita treated us to a High tea. We ate for 2 hrs and Kaio behaved really well. We were at a nice hotel that had an aquarium and Kaio loved looking at the fish and the beautiful flower arrangements.
Kaio is now eating 3 solid meals a day:
- Breakfast at 8am - mommy's milk + cereal
- Lunch - noon - four ounces of pureed veggies and meat (ever day it is a mixture) followed by a little pot of yogurt
- dinner - 6pm - 3 ounces of pureed veggies and 4 ounces of fruit (his latest favourite - avocado with banana)
He is still being breasfed 3 times a day on top of his solids.
This week I changed the day I am going back to work - I am taking an additional 2 weeks off. I am really thorn about returning to work. I really want to but I don't want to miss any minute of Kaio's live! He is growing and changing so fast. I want to be next to him when he crawls for the first time, I want to be there to sooth him when he cries, I want to be there when he discoveres a new toy or learns a new 'trick'. But I also want to continue my career.

No comments: