Friday, October 01, 2010

Rest in Peace....


A couple of months ago my dear grandmother, Josephine, passed away. And although she was 90 years old, her death came unexpected and has been very painful for our family! She was an amazing woman and gave so much of her to our family and others. She was very giving, caring, loving, supportive, funny, compasionate, and was a second mother to me!
Although our little Josefine never personally met the amazing woman she was named after, I am so happy we choose Josefine as her first name! I am also very happy my grandma knew I named my daughter after her (she kept joking she had to be the godmother since they shared the same name!) I am also very happy Kaio got to meet her several times and we have some great pictures!
I love my grandmother and she will always be in our minds! I am proud to be the granddaughter of such an amazing woman!




No comments: