Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We are so blessed!


Often I catch myself thinking of the great family I have! At random moments of the day I am just overwhelmed with the happiness that my husband and kids have brought to my life. Just a couple of examples:
- When I hear the giggles from my two kids from the backseat of the car. Giggling at each other!
- When Jason and I grab one of the kids each and dance to Dave Matthews and we all laugh and enjoy the moment
- When Kaio and Josefine take a shower together and then Jason and I get them ready for bed
- When (random people and friends) people comment in how beautiful, sweet and great kids we have
- When we all have breakfast together (Kaio is the first to get his plate and the last one to finish)
- When Jason and I wake up to Josefine and Kaio babbling (in their individual rooms, at the same time)
- When Jason and I talk about our kids while having dinner or on holidays (we just can't get enough of them!)
- When I go into Josefine's room in the morning and Kaio comes running to say goodmorning and kiss her!
- When we all play together and make a big mess!
- When we take the kids for a walk in their double decker buggy!

No comments: