Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Heart 'thief'

On Monday Kaio did the cutest thing: I went to pick him up at daycare and he was sitting on someone's lap, when I came and said hi, he opened a big smile, reached out both arms to me and gave me a big hug!!!!!!!!!!! So adorable - it's one of those moments I will never forget!
Last night we had a rough night. Kaio threw up a couple of time. The first time I was alone with him and he couldn't breath, turned all red and his eyes turned upwards. It was very scary! We thought it might have been the vitamins I had given on his empty tummy. I had planned to go out with some grilfriends for dinner and got dressed. When I was ready to leave and went to give him a good night kiss he threw up again. I couldn't leave! I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself knowing he was sick. He threw up another 2 times during the night (during his sleep) and was very cranky this morning. Poor little guy!

No comments: