Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer weekend

We have found a new house! We spend 2 weeks looking at several types of places (all within the same neighborhood we currently are) and found a lovely 2 bedroom ground floor flat. It is bright and has a open plan kitchen/living/dining room and leads to a nice garden. The bedrooms are of great size (Kaio will get to have his own little patio). It's on a nice, quiet street off Northcote Road (a street full of restaurants and stores). We move in 3 weeks.
I am going to change jobs in a couple of weeks. It is a great career opportunity for me, but I am also aware it might require more of my time (=less time with Kaio). But Jason and I will make it work. The plan is still that Jason takes Kaio to daycare in the mornings and I will pick him up in the afternoon.
Here are some recent pictures:
1) "I am bit upset, but I'll look cute for the camera..."
2) I turned my back for 1/2second and he burst into a cry, thinking I was leaving him behind. Still love that cute pouty lip!
3) We have bee trying to get a pictures of Kaio's smile to show off his 4 teeth together. No luck so far, but here you can see how big his bottom teeth are and... Ho adorable he is!
4) Daddy blowing in Kaio's face and Kaio not really knowing what to do with it....
5) He loves playing with the vacuum cleaner extension...



No comments: