Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Finally...

For the first time someone offered me a seat in a busy bus. (at least I think he did it becuase I looked pregnant and not just a fat tourist!) We were in Lisbon, and after spending 2 days exploring the city, we took a bus to the airport to get our rental car. The bus was packed and an older men saw me and gave up his seat for me to sit!!! Me and the older ladies on the front seats of the bus, which is reserved to the elderly, pregnant, woman with children and disabled!
We had a great trip in Portugal!!! This is the baby's 6th country he/she has been to!!! And we figurd that by the time he/she is born, it will be 9 countries total!!!
My belly is definitely showing now and a lot of my normal cloths don't fit, so it's time for the maternity cloths!!
Jason has been so sweet, now that my belly shows, he talks to it and strokes it!!! I believe it now feels more real to him as well, since the belly is growing!
I have different/weird moves/feelings in my belly, which is assume are the babies kicks!! But every time I put my hand against a specific spot in my belly, I can't really feel anything!
Two more days to go before the scan!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

proficiat met de goede scan.. ben blij voor je dat alles zo goed verloopt!
groetjes
hilde