Monday, May 21, 2007

We SHOPPED!!! (until we almost dropped)

Yesterday we went to Oxford Street in central London (THE Champs Elysee in London) and we went to so many stores!!! Jason was exhausted at the end of carrying all the bags and waiting for us... he will be happy that next weekend he and Vinny can just sit around and not have to go shopping while I am in Brazil.
We spend several hours at Mothercare which is like Babies'R'us in the UK. My mom gave us several good hints about items that are 'essential', 'nice to have', 'could have if you have extra money' or 'totally unnecessary'. She has helped my older sister with her two children and has had a lot of hands on experience when she had the four of us. We also bought some gifts for some of my pregnant friends and of course for our little one!!!! We found a cute frog out fit, as well as some practical 'oncies' (they bottom up nicely and you don't have to put it over their heads)
My mom kept trying to catch me to see which baby colors I prefered, but I think I was able to mislead her since I think ALL baby stuff is cute!!!!

No comments: