Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Going to Brazil...

In 7 hours I will be on a plane to Brazil. I am very excited to stay with my family and see all my friends. I am sad Jason is not coming along, but he has a lot of work and I have more vacation time then he does.
I haven't decided which is the best seat on the plane: I need to go to the bathroom more often than normal, so I should sit on a aisle seat, however I can't sleep if I don't have a support for my head (like the window) so I would like a window seat!!!! Big dilema....
The baby has been kicking more... Today I was in a meeting from 8:30 until 1:30 and around 10 she/he started kicking more, I realized I was starving (since I normally have a snack by then) and it seemed the baby was telling me to eat something!
This friday I will complete 5 months and 3 weeks!!! The bump is definitely there but when I tell people how far along I am, they don't believe me. Today one coworker, who is a mom, said -
"almost 6 months?!?!?!! Really!??!! I was at least twice your size by 6 months!!!"
I almost said, maybe you shouldn't have eaten all those biscuits and fried chicken!!!!
Yesterday I went swimming again (3rd time in a week). It felt great!! I was able to swim 30 laps in 45 minutes! I hope to keep it up after I return from Brazil!

No comments: