Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Clean baby!

We received another nice gift from Grandpa Bernie and grandma Andie. They have given us a complete bath set with all the necessary tools. From birth onwards. THANK YOU, we'll be thinking of you when we clean the little one!!!!
Yesterday when I went to pick the bath set up at mothercare, I also went to a pharmacy to stock up on some more diapers! Other moms have recommended to stock up on those early on since you go through so many and the first couple of weeks you're so busy with the baby that you will have little time to get some more.
I finally bought the pram:It's a Silver Cross 3D Pistachio. The whole package (including bag, parasol, footmuffs, etc) will arrive on monday! I was talking to my mom the other day... and just like her, I can just picture our little one in there and strolling around with him/her in the London parks...

No comments: