Sunday, July 15, 2007

Joys of the third trimester...

I have had a very smooth pregnancy. Not too much morning sickness in the beginning, enough energy to run until 20 weeks and to swim twice a week and take Vinny for long walk after that, enough energy to travel to several countries while pregnant, still being able to fit in 2 pair of jeans and 1 pair of pants (non maternity), etc etc, but recently I have been experiencing the "joys" of the third trimester:
- Having to go to the bathroom at least every 30 mins to an hour during the day and at least 4 times during the night
- In between the bathroom visits I need to be careful when I sneeze or laugh too much.. yes, you can get the picture of what happens...
- Heart burn. (my coworker swears that means we'll be having a 'hairy' baby...)
Overall I can't complain and will be happy if it stays like this until birth!

No comments: