Friday, April 20, 2007

4 1/2 months

Today I completed 4 1/2 months! This is the time when my mom started to feel some kicks! Not yet for me. Sometimes I actually don't think I am pregnant! Small belly, no cravings, not abnormally (!) emotional, no tiredness and definitely no kind of kicking in my belly! I will probably only ease when we have our scan on the 10th of May!
Jason brought back some maternity cloths I had ordered on-line in the US. I ordered a couple of size S and some M. I am definitely a size S in the US (here in Europe I am a size M) It's funny how the sizes differ. It's probably to make americans feel better about themselves.
I am currently a bit bitter with the US. I had to send in my greencard (the one that was valid for 10 years) because they put a wrong date of birth. Well I send it back in February. Now, I realized that it can take up to 6 months (august) before I get it back, and I need to go to the US at least once a year to keep my greencard valid! Well, last time we went to the US was October, but the problem is that I can only travel until mid august..... so, if they don't send my greencard on time, I may not be able to go to the US this year and loose my greencard, and start from zero. And for those who know them pain (sending in several forms, costs, medical exams, waiting period, etc) of getting a greencard -I am not looking forward to it! It's just frustrating, because it was their mistake! At least our child will get an american passport and not have to deal with greencards!

No comments: