Monday, April 30, 2007

Weekend

We had a very nice weekend! We went shopping and Jason was great. He would stand in line for the fitting room when i was picking out cloths and when I was trying on the cloths he would stand in line to pay, so we could get out fast and go to the next one!!! I bought some nice maternity cloths, including a Bella band (which is a simple cotton band that is supposed to support the belly when it get's bigger! It will probably come in handy!)
Jason also ran 18 miles this weekend.. my mom said that is was great training for when he needs to run after the kids (hopefully not for 18 miles!!) and me and Vinny went for a 2 hr walk!
So far my cravings have been easy on Jason. I have cravings something, however I control it and can have it several days later. Last week I really wanted some peanut M&M's but did not make/ask Jason go and get them, however on sunday we were in the store and I bought a big bag and pretty much ate everything at once!!! (Jason is still hoping I have another pizza craving like I did in the early weeks of my pregnancy!)

No comments: