Saturday, April 28, 2007

Dreams... (or would it be nightmares...)

Last night I dreamt we had twins.. tinny little babies.. and they had a wound in their abdomen. It as scary, because I couln't make the wounds heal!!! (we were watching LOST the night before, and for those who know the show, there are some 'bloody' bits on it). Several weeks ago I had dreamt I had a small baby boy, and I had to register him (yes it was clearly a boy in my dream) and the man behind the counter just threw him in a bucket of water and he was completely wet when I got him back! I did not have a towel and the baby kept telling (yes, the baby could talk) that it was very cold!!! (interestingly enough, our washer was not working at the time here at the new house and we had no large towels to dry ourselves for several days...). I guess I just am worried about my mother capabilities!!! And I am sure everyone goes through that... it's just scary to have dreams like that. I woke up at 7 and could not sleep anymore! (it's saturday!)
We are off to go shopping in Kingston (upon Thames, as Jason likes to call it, however it is just next to the Thames and is just called Kingston! He has spend to much time in England!) and stroll around the river and have abite to eat. The weather is great and it's supposed to be record high temperatures this weekend!

No comments: