Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Spring in London

It has been beautiful here in London. Almost spring - the sun starts showing it's face, trees and plants are blooming, people are in parks picnicking, playing games, having fun, the restaurants start putting tables outside and opening their windows, so people can enjoy the weather and it get's dark after 8pm! This is really a great moment to be here in London!
Today I got home from work at 6 and took Vinny for a jog/walk. He loves it! (I do too and I hope the baby as well!)
My belly is starting to show (specially wearing summer cloths) and I notice people looking at my belly. However, they must either think:
'gosh, cut back on the pint and biscuits lady'
or
'how cute, she must be pregnant'
It is still not to obvious!
I am still not 100% recovered from my cold (yes mom, I will drink more tea with honey tonight!) and I had a terrible headache (yes Jason, I did drink a lot of water today!) But after being in the park for 1 hr, I feel much better, I just needed some fresh air.
3 weeks and 2 days before our next scan. I can't wait. I have trying to feel my belly to see if I can feel any movements, but nothing so far. My mom said it happened to her around 4 1/2 months (one more week to go then!)

No comments: