Sunday, April 15, 2007

First baby blues...

Today, for the first time, I felt the baby hormones affect my mood!
I worked at a veterinary conference (we won the prize of the best stand) for 5 long days. Since I was responsible, I worked long hours and I am also fighting a cold!
When I was taking the train back home I thought about how nice it would be to get home, being with Jason, going for a drink (it has been very warm and everyone was out and about enjoying the weather!), taking Vinny for a walk, etc. But, unfortunately, Jason is on a business trip in Los Angeles and Vinny stayed with a friend while I was at the conference. When I arrived home, the house was quiet. Then I talked to my parents, Liesbet and Ward and chatted with my best friend Melissa (in Brazil) and I felt SOOOOOO home sick to Brazil.
So when I spoke to Jason the tears just came down....
It sounds sad, but it's just my hormones, being tired and just missing Jason caused me to go over 'the edge'. However, now I've had some diner, a cup of tea with honey (I promised my mom!) and feel ready to go to bed and rest...

No comments: