Tuesday, June 12, 2007

First marathon... wait for the next one - in 3 1/2 months!!! OUR BABY!

Hello!
We are back from Stockholm. It was another amazing trip and the 9th country our baby has been too since being in my belly!!!! He/she is indeed a world traveller already!Stockholm was beautiful and Jason ran his first marathon! Me and the baby are so proud of him. He ran 26.3 miles (42.3km) in 4hrs (which was his goal) It was 29C (86F) - extremly hot and terrible runnig conditions!!
While Jason was running I went shopping and had to stop several times to drink water and eat ice cream. At the end of the day (after I went to meet Jason at the finish line) I was exhausted!! My feet were hurting and swollen and felt similar to Jason's exhaustion after the marathon! While shopping I was able to by some 'gender' specific cloths for our little one. Until now we have gotten green and yellow's! (not telling you if I bought a bunch of pink or blue cloths!) We also found some cute frogs to decorate the nursery!
The baby has been kicking a lot. Jason has been able to feel him/her again! It is fun to poke back and feel him/her kick again!

No comments: