Saturday, March 31, 2007

Belly is finally starting to grow!

Yes indeed! Eventhough it is still not visible to other people I can definitely feel my pants and skirts tighter, but not enough to change to manternity cloths. Jason is going to the US in two weeks and I will order some maternity cloths from there since it is cheaper and they seem to be nicer!
As I mentioned before, I feel much more energy so yesterday evening we went to a spanish restaraurant for dinner. I even had 1/2 glass of wine with my meal!
Several of my friends that are pregnant are now finding out the gender, and they are all boys!!!! Kelly, in the US, is having a boy (no name yet). Ana, in Australia, is having a boy and is going to call him Sebastian and Laetitia, in France, is having a boy and is going to call him Valetin! Both me and Vanessa don't know yet! This is my 15th week and if we had a scan and had the babies cooperation, we would likely find out the gender! However, we will have to wait until the 10th of May. We still have not decided on a boy's name, it seems we will have to start thinking more about it!
Next week we are going to Marrakech for Easter! I am glad I have my energy back and will be ale to enjoy and explore Marocco!

No comments: