Saturday, March 31, 2007

A sweet note from grandma Anita

Grandma Anita is recovering from foot surgery and the recovery has not been going as planned. We wish we could be closer to help. Here is her note:

Dear Annelies and Jason:The computer is up and running again! I have been lost not being able to write to you. I've tried calling a few times and have not been able to catch you at home. I'm still at home, not back to work yet and possibly not for awhile.I love the blog notes!!! I am overwhelmed with how much you already know about the baby and have seen her and made her move with the jumping for the ultrasound!!! It's just amazing!!! It's so nice of you both to share this part of your life with this new little babe. Now, I'm not being partial to a little girl but I always have heard that girls are more fun to make!!!I'm so glad you are starting to feel better, no more morning sickness, and more energy... Enjoy the sleeping now... there's a reason why it takes both a man and a woman to raise a child... and don't forget Grandparents.. we will always be there for you, no matter where in the world you're at.Thank you for sharing this joyous event with us.
Love Anita

No comments: