Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Big(ger) belly!

Yesterday evening I took some other pictures of the nursery and while at it Jason took a picture of my belly! When I downloaded the pictures I realized how big my belly is. Seriously, it does look like I have swollen a water melon without chewing it!!!!
I am still feeling great. No swellings (touch wood), not much problem sleeping (touch wood - just several trip to the the bathroom during the night), not too exhausted (touch wood) and I am not too nervous about the actual birth (yet). This is the reason I want to work until 'the end', since I don't want to sit at home waiting to go into labour and worrying about things....
This weekend I was a bit sad, I know it is horrible thought, but while working on the nursery I was thinking about the possibility if the baby didn't make it during birth or something goes really wrong.... It made me cry.. However, talking to Jason about it (he said it had also crossed his mind) there isn't much we can do about it at this point and we will need to deal with is as it happens (but, touch wood, everything will go smoothly and we will have a wonderful, healthy and happy baby boy/girl in a couple of weeks...). It is so great to know I have such a great husband and father of my child whom will give us support, no matter what happens! It really is a comforting feeling!

No comments: