Friday, August 31, 2007

3 weeks.... 21 days....

Today it's exactly 3 weeks before out due date!!!! It's just unbelievable how these 9 months have flown by. But from our trip to Brazil until now so much has changed and happened!!
- We moved house
- We traveled to 10 different countries
- We celebrated our fifth year anniversary of knowing each other
- We both are in our thirties now
- We both completed 5 years of employment with our companies
- Vinny is almost 4 years old..
and soon the biggest 'happening' and change our lives forever - we will become parents! I have no doubt that this will make us stronger as a couple and more united then ever... I have no doubt that Jason will be a great dad and will continue being the great husband he has been to me! And I have no doubt we will never be the same (in a very good way!)
I have been feeling great! I have not been too tired (touch wood), I have not felt too big or uncomfortable (touch wood) and I have been able to sleep well (touch wood). People at work find it hard to believe that I am still going to work for another 2 weeks! I really can't see myself sitting at home waiting for labor to start...

No comments: