Thursday, August 09, 2007

THE perfect dessert

One of the most common questions me and Jason have had from people that find out about my pregnancy (after the gender and the due date) is what my cravings have been. Overall, my cravings have not been too bad and Jason has not had to go in the middle of the night after Indonesian-mountain-berry-ice-cream or pasteurized-llama-cheese-with-oregano . But I have been eating/having a desire for certain things that I wouldn't normally eat, such as peanut M&M's and ice cream. I also have been eating some healthy 'cravings' such as pineapples (I ate a whole pineapple by myself in two days!) and watermelons (I have had 4 so far and Jason does not like them, so I had them all by myself!). However this week I found the perfect dessert... Ice cream with peanut M&M's. (I tried to add watermelon to the mix, but it just wasn't right...) I guess I will enjoy eating THE perfect dessert while I can (pretty much every night...)

No comments: