Sunday, August 05, 2007

Busy Weekends

Last weekend weekend we had our friends Phil and Lisa in town from LA. They brought us a cute outfit for our little one (including a hat with little ears!!!).
This weekend our friends from Belgium Lesley and Toon were in town. They have a two year old girl called Noor, whom stayed in Belgium with her grandma! (I know Lesley since I was 12 and lived in Belgium)
They gave us a huge gift box full of cute outfits including shoes and pj's and some toys. Lesley also brought some cloths from Noor for us to borrow. (she picked out the neutral colored cloths....) With all of this, I think we are pretty set for clothing for the first 6 months! It was also great to listen to Lesley and Toon's experience's as parents! She gave me some great tips! Below are some pictures taken recently:
1) Anne, 7 months pregnant, Hyde Park - tour de France day2) Lesley & Toon & Anne at dinner:
3) 31 weeks (you can see, on the radiator behind me, my swimming suit drying... just a proof I have been actually plodding in a pool once in a while!):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bedankt voor het fijne weekend!
ik ben blij jullie te kunnen helpen met al deze babyspullen en hoop dat ze goed van pas komen.Jullie stralen van geluk, dus zal de baby jullie enkel nog gelukkiger makenXXXgood luck togetherXXXlesley en Co