Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Dreams...

On friday we learned all the different stages of labor and when to go to the hospital and in what situations to just wait at home for the labor to progress before going to the hospital. Well, last night I had a dream I was in a very nice big hospital room (which I am very unlikely to get) and that my contractions had stopped and they wanted to send me home. In the room next to me was my older sister giving birth. My mom kept running between both rooms until I got dizzy of her doing that and told her to stay with Karolien and that Jason would call her if my contractions would start again. Jason was there with me the whole time, being very supportive (which was what they 'guys' we told over and over again at our antenatal classes!) and he even brought me a huge red rose arrangement. Well, there is no harm in dreaming...

No comments: