Monday, February 19, 2007

Liesbet's e-mail

And an e-mail from my littles sister:

CADÊ A BARRIGA MEU BEM??????????
Que linda tu está, e o vinny também... e tudo evoluindo.. uma tia muito contente te manda milhares de beijos!

Anita send the following message:

I'm delighted your boss is going to let you be a Lounger at the Dog show. I know you'll miss some of the fun but you have such a precious little bundle to think of and you are doing it right. Your family comes first!! She sounds very understanding. I'm so proud of you that you have made that much of an impact on the European scene but then you are are very special
Woman!!!
We had Tasha, a Cockapeakapoo, when I was pregnant for Jason. She used to rest her head on my lap, the same way Vinny does to you, and she would jump every time the baby would kick her!! IT was so cute. Just make sure you treat Vinny to a special introduction with baby and he will protect your bundle to the best of his ability.


No comments: