Thursday, February 15, 2007

Anita's e-mail

An e-mail from Anita:
Soooooooooo. I just finished with the updates and like you, Fanny's lettter
brought me to tears. I can't wait to enjoy the pleasures she has had with her family!!!! PRobably as much as you can't wait to have the baby here. But, it does take 9 months to get ready for this little bundle of joy!!!!! and yes there is a resason for that!!!

Well, it seems the blog has not been that popular with the grandma's... I guess they are busy. At least it is a place where I can write and hopefully my son/daughter will enjoy it when they are older.
I am still a little paranoid with the misscariage thing...eventhough my mom guaranteed that neither her, my grandma nor my sister have ever had any problems. It is still a worry and readying about it (online) does not help! I was going to tell my boss tomorrow, since we have a conference in a couple of weeks and I am expected to work from 7 to 7 for two days, and I may not have the energy, but then today I heard there is still a big chance of misscariage from week 9 (which is what I will be tomorrow) until the first ultrasound (around week 12).
Jason has been so sweet. Yesterday was valentine, and normally we just don't celebrate it (mkt BS). But he got me a beautiful rose, white chocolate and sparkling lemonade (instead of champagne!) He has, voluntarily, given me back rubs every night and makes sure we have sparkling water at home! I can't wait to give birth to his son or daughter!
pregnancy calendar

No comments: