Saturday, February 10, 2007

Going out for dinner - a must!

We started packing today. I am excited to move to our new place (in 2 weeks). The nursery will have a perfect location (next to our room and looking over the garden) Hopefully we'll have place for a bed for the grandparents when they come and help us out!
I have not been sleeping well at night! I wake up at least 3 times to go to the bathroom and I also wake up with random pains and I have a hard time falling a sleep afterwards!
Sometimes I think there is so much to arrange, buy, learn and figure out before the baby arrives... but I try not to stress out about it! I guess everything will work out as it should. I think of all the times I had major changes in my life, which seemed so scary and uncertain, but it ended up working out! And now, I have Jason next to me to help me even more! (and let's not forget Vinny, who will be very helpful in cleaning the kitchen floor and the babies face and hands after a meal)
Yesterday, friday, I forced myself to make a reservation at a restaurant and go out with Jason and enjoy a nice meal. I guess I have been frustrated with just being so tired. I get home from work exhausted, make dinner, have dinner and fall asleep! I know it is normal, but I am a impatient person and I feel useless sometimes. Anyways, we did go to a french restaurant and had a very nice meal, however I was sooooo full! It seems that eating a normal portion just makes me feel uncomfortable, just like after you go to a rodizio de churrasco (tons of meat and good food)
Still waiting for the pregnancy glow to kick in, but I guess i still have to wait 4 weeks for that! I guess it's good testing my patience before having a little one!
pregnancy calendar

No comments: