Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Move...

We are all moved in! I am so excited about the new house! It is in a great neighborhood, with young couple and children, it is bigger and has a nice room for the baby (where we may be able to fit a bed for the grandma's when they come and visit). We are close to several amenities, including stores, restaurants, parks and public transportation!
We moved on Saturday and I probably lifted too many boxes then a Dr. would have liked me to, but I felt great. I actually have not felt any nausea for several days! I was beat at the end of the day. I put two pillows under my feet and Jason gave me a back massage and I felt better.
I took yesterday (Monday) off to unpack some more and we are pretty much unpacked!!!! It feels like home already.
Jason's commute has been reduced by 20 min/day (when his office moves to Victoria, it will be even less) and I also will reduce 20min of my commute! Which now is great for Vinny but it will be nice towards the end of my pregnancy and also have Jason home faster to help!
On Friday, during the day I was loving the idea of having pizza (I saw an advert on TV, so I don't know if you can consider it as a craving!) so Jason took me to an Italian restaurant next to our new home. I at 3/4 of a (big) pizza!!! Jason was laughing, since I am not a 'pizza kinda person' and for me to ask for pizza - just being pregnant. He is loving it!
There is definitely a little bump starting to show.... it is not that apparent yet, since I am still hidden in winter cloths (it is still cold here in the UK) but I have noticed it! I can't wait for the summer... to enjoy the warm weather and show of my bump. That is if I have a nice bump, since I may also just blow up and look like a fat person. (I guess with all the celebrity pregnancies out there, you expect to look like that, but it is not really realistic! Oh well, give me a healthy and happy baby and I am pleased!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Этот топик просто бесподобен :), мне ужасно интересно . [url=http://tutledy.ru/muzhchina-i-zhenshchina.html]мужчина и женщина[/url]